Combined Overcurrent & Earth Fault Relays
Mikro's wide range of products provide solutions to many of today's electrical distribution challenges.
Mikro's combined overcurrent and earth fault protection delivers comprehensive protection schemes for medium and low voltage applications. These cost-effective protective devices include three phase IDMT elements and definite time elements for overcurrent and earth fault protection. The higher end model, MK2200 and MK2200L also includes essential features such as Modbus RTU communication; control features such as cold load pickup blocking, breaker failure, and digital input. Mikro's COCEF also offers enhanced diagnostic features such as fault data recording.
- Programmable relay outputs provide a high degree of flexibility
- Definite time for low-set and high-set
- Digital display for ease of use
- Robust casing protects the unit from external interference
- Complies with IEC 60255-26 standards
- Feeder incoming protection
- Outgoing protection
- Busbar protection
Numerical microprocessor based three phase Combined Overcurrent and Earth Fault Relay